- first time being vetted by the Secret Service for a press pass to a papal Mass
- first vocal solo in a Cathedral
- first asked to endorse a book
- first asked to endorse a film
- first child to enter high school
- first child to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation
- first time teaching pre-Cana for the Joy-Filled Marriage program of the Archdiocese of Newark
- first attendance at the Catholic Marketing Network trade show
- first filmed talk
- first post to reach over 8,000 shares in five languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, & Vietnamese)
And here are the best Can We Cana? posts for 2015, according to you, dear readers!
Top 10 Most Popular Posts
1. Exciting New Resource for Brides-to-Be from Pauline Books!
2. Top 7 Online Resources for Divorced Catholics
3. Parochial School Girl Meets Public School World (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
4. HUGE NEWS: Chris West Will Write the Foreword to Our Marriage Advice Book!
5. Best Catholic Books I Read in 2014
6. 13 Resources on Sacramental Marriage for Everyone from Newbies to Catechists
7. What Pope Francis Meant by Divorced & Remarried Aren't Excommunicated (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
8. Your Marriage is a Pearl of Great Price
9. Top Tips for a Joy-Filled Marriage
10. Our Visit to the Only Carthusian Monastery in the U.S.
Top 3 Most Popular Guest Posts
2. How to Stay Married 10 Years & Then Some, Third Time Around: Divorce & Remarriage Edition by Marie Therese Kceif
3. Why NFP is Great for Men, Too by Daniel Stewart aka Daniel Bearman of Acts of Idiot Praise
Post with Most Likes & Shares on Social MediaBest Blogposts and Mileposts of 2014!!
Post with the Most Comments
Many blessings on all of you for helping this Catholic marriage support community grow. If there are any topics you'd like to hear more about, please let me know in the comments!
Interested in our upcoming Catholic marriage advice book? Sign up here for The Four Keys to Everlasting Love newsletter and get your downloadable thank-you gift.