Monday, January 4, 2016

Firsts and Bests for 2015!!


Proving that 45 may indeed be the new 35, the past year saw me doing a lot of things for the first time in my life. That's true of my husband as well. Bringing equal amounts of fun and fear, here are our firsts for 2015:

  • first time being vetted by the Secret Service for a press pass to a papal Mass
  • first vocal solo in a Cathedral
  • first asked to endorse a book
  • first asked to endorse a film
  • first child to enter high school
  • first child to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation
  • first time teaching pre-Cana for the Joy-Filled Marriage program of the Archdiocese of Newark
  • first attendance at the Catholic Marketing Network trade show
  • first filmed talk
  • first post to reach over 8,000 shares in five languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, & Vietnamese)

And here are the best Can We Cana? posts for 2015, according to you, dear readers!

Top 10 Most Popular Posts


1. Exciting New Resource for Brides-to-Be from Pauline Books!

2. Top 7 Online Resources for Divorced Catholics

3. Parochial School Girl Meets Public School World (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)

4. HUGE NEWS: Chris West Will Write the Foreword to Our Marriage Advice Book!

5. Best Catholic Books I Read in 2014

6. 13 Resources on Sacramental Marriage for Everyone from Newbies to Catechists

7. What Pope Francis Meant by Divorced & Remarried Aren't Excommunicated (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)

8. Your Marriage is a Pearl of Great Price

9. Top Tips for a Joy-Filled Marriage

10. Our Visit to the Only Carthusian Monastery in the U.S.


Top 3 Most Popular Guest Posts


1. How Learning NFP Led this Couple to Convert to Catholicism: Why NFP? by Alicia & Thomas Sanjurjo

2. How to Stay Married 10 Years & Then Some, Third Time Around: Divorce & Remarriage Edition by Marie Therese Kceif

3. Why NFP is Great for Men, Too by Daniel Stewart aka Daniel Bearman of Acts of Idiot Praise


Post with Most Likes & Shares on Social Media


Best Blogposts and Mileposts of 2014!!


Post with the Most Comments


Best & Worst of Bishops Behaving Badly, or Week 2 of the Family Synod


Many blessings on all of you for helping this Catholic marriage support community grow. If there are any topics you'd like to hear more about, please let me know in the comments!


******

Interested in our upcoming Catholic marriage advice book? Sign up here for The Four Keys to Everlasting Love newsletter and get your downloadable thank-you gift.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What great achievements. Starting a new blog, I'm a in awe of such accomplishments. Here's to a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started in 2012. Persevere and you'll do wonderful things in the blogosphere. Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete

    2. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102















































































      Delete
  2. My name is Alandre, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids.I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide,i was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Blessed Mark, Which i met online. On one faithful day,as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on.I also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Diana,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Blessed Mark e-mail address:Blessedlovetemple@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Blessed Mark, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. contact his email address: Blessedlovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete