Blogpost topics have included everything from work/life balance and marital finances to divorce and remarriage, a First Communion memoir, and special needs parenting. I've even covered difficult issues like adultery, homosexuality, and date rape. My articles reporting on Pope Francis' Synod on the Family appeared at stellar Catholic news site Aleteia. To my intense excitement, the Catholic Match Institute also featured my posts on what makes sacramental marriage so special and how to flirt.
The past year also saw the introduction of three new series on the blog. Manny wrote a large block of political-minded posts over the summer -- posts that also ran on Catholictherapists.com. Several long-time married couples have contributed to How to Stay Married 10 Years & Then Some. Many NFP couples have presented important and detailed information on Why & How Natural Family Planning Works for Us. No wonder our whole family collapsed in a sleepy heap for the entire Christmas vacation!
So here's a run-down of the 2014 posts you liked the best, and a request -- tell me what else you'd most like to read about here!
Top 10 Most Popular Posts
1. My Top 10 Favorite Quotes from Pope Francis (Some Will Surprise You!)
2. How to Stay Married 10 Years & Then Some: Karee and Manny (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
3. Gay Catholic Romance Novel Shows Sacrifice is the Heart of Love (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
4. Two Kids' Book Picks: One Light, One Heavy (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
5. My Top 10 Favorite Date Ideas from Spouse Dates (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
6. Woof!: British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Dog
7. Chastity and Love: Please Don't Let Them Be Misunderstood (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
8. I Am More Than My Desire
9. Roundup of Best Posts for NFP Awareness Week 2014
10. Six Ways to Pray Your Way Through Lent (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
Top 3 Most Popular Guest Posts
2. Pablo & Kristin's Tips on How to Stay Married 10 Years & Then Some (awarded Best in Catholic Blogging)
3. Free Sex: A New Right? by hubby Manuel P. Santos, M.D.
Post with Most Likes & Shares on Social Media
Post with the Most Comments
Many blessings on all of you for helping this Catholic marriage support community grow. If there are any topics you'd like to hear more about, please let me know in the comments!