Tuesday, June 17, 2014
How to Stay Married 10 Years and Then Some: A New Series on the Blog!
I'm thrilled to announce a new blog series featuring relationship advice from couples who have been married for 10 years or more! How to Stay Married 10 Years and Then Some is the brainchild of my awesome husband, Manuel P. Santos, M.D., who has counseled many couples in his therapy practice. Several people have already signed up to share their wisdom and their stories about finding a spouse, navigating the newlywed years, and venturing into parenthood.
Posts from this great series will appear once a month, starting this July. Anyone married 10 years or more can be a guest poster, so please volunteer! All you have to do is send me a family pic and the answers to these six questions:
1. How many years have you been married and how many kids do you have?
2. Name 3 things that have helped you to stay married this long.
3. What role has your faith played in your marriage?
4. What advice would you give people who are dating and considering marriage?
5. What advice would you give newlyweds?
6. What advice would you give new parents or couples who are trying to have children?
If you're interested, just respond in the comments below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And enjoy the series!
Photo Credit: annstheclaf via Compfight cc