Monday, June 23, 2014

CatholicMom Interviews Me for their Catholic Blogger Series!

The unfailingly amazing Sarah Reinhard, author of 5 books and blogger for the National Catholic Register, New Evangelizers, and many more, interviews me today for the Catholic Blogger series on CatholicMom.com. 


"Yes, I can say I knew Karee Santos when…when she was debating whether she should blog, determining how to build a platform, and, most critically, discerning whether blogging and writing fit into her vocation as a wife and mom.

I’ve long admired Karee’s ability to say no and her enthusiasm for saying yes. Her blog, Can We Cana?, is designed to support marriage and family. She and her husband began teaching marriage prep 11 years ago, and she’s hosted marriage retreats and her book proposal’s been accepted by one of my favorite Catholic publishers.

Karee also writes here at CatholicMom.com and she has contributed to the National Catholic Register, Faith & Family Magazine, Catholic Lane, and Amazing Catechists. Karee’s passion shines through, and it’s a light to those around her. Enjoy our interview!"

For the rest of the interview, head over to CatholicMom.com by clicking here!!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Alandre, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids.I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide,i was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Blessed Mark, Which i met online. On one faithful day,as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on.I also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Diana,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Blessed Mark e-mail address:Blessedlovetemple@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Blessed Mark, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. contact his email address: Blessedlovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete